Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Registry

There is one! Well, you already knew that. But I'm willing to share the link. Why? Because I'm sick of people asking me what they can buy and trying to insist we are fine. I mean yeah, we are fine. But there are a few odds and ends that wouldn't hurt, might help, and I'm done fighting it.

So: Sammy's Babies 'R' Us Registry
(Apparently linking to the registry is harder than it should be. I'll see if I can get this link working later. In the mean time it takes you to the page where you can find registries. If you are, uh, going to it you should already know this, but my full name is Karen Marrs. I'm the only one on there.)

If you can find any of that cheaper anywhere, please do. Seriously. That was just the easiest place/way to compile a list. Of all the crap I've bought, next to none of it has actually come from there. (Though keep in mind, buying shit elsewhere means I have to update the list by hand which is fine but that means no surprises or we risk doubles. In some cases, not so bad, in others eh...)

Please don't think you have to do something. Again, we really are fine. There are a few "needs" on there, but we can handle it. Plus mom is planning to do the Grandma spoiling her first granddaughter thing.

And uh, the bedding set = pipe dream not actual goal. I just like the pattern and the single sheet, which was on the registry, went out of stock so I added it on a whim.

Not on there: clothes. We are good to go on the whole 0-3 months thing. I made sure of that before I even hit my 3rd trimester. So if you see something pink and OH SO ADORABLE, 3-6 months with the fact it'll be cold out, in mind.

Alright, on that note, I'm shutting up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment